Rockhampton Subdivision | Boise, Idaho
Rockhampton Subdivision | Real Estate Guide
Rockhampton is a large development with a variety of home sizes. Residents enjoy a community park, basketball court and walking paths. As one of Meridian’s larger Boise, Idaho communities, Rockhampton is a great community to live in within the Boise real estate area.
Number of Homes in Rockhampton: Approximately 600
Neighborhood Amenities: Community park, common areas, walking paths, basketball court
Number of Homes Sold in 2016: 55
Average Sale Price of Homes in 2016: $233,185
Association Dues: $72.50 per quarter (last updated 12/2016)
Age of Homes: Primarily 1998 – 2008
Location: Meridian, Idaho on the corner of Amity Rd & Cloverdale Rd
Map of Rockhampton
Rockhampton Homes For Sale
- $199,900 : 12500 W Woodmurra Ct., Boise3 beds, 2 baths
- $279,900 : 5629 S Nevis Way, Boise4 beds, 3 baths
- $359,900 : 12583 W Auckland St., Boise4 beds, 3 baths
- $234,900 : 5119 S Staaten Avenue, Boise4 beds, 2 baths
- $244,000 : 12493 W Tevoit St, Boise4 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the Rockhampton tract.
(all data current as of 7/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Search For Similar Homes
Rockhampton Tree Lined Streets
Rockhampton Community Park