Pinewood Lakes Subdivision | Star, Idaho
Pinewood Lakes Subdivision | Real Estate Guide
Neighborhood Amenities: Ponds, community pool with cabana, common areas, walking paths, community park and playground, RV parking
Number of Homes Sold in 2016: 36
Average Sale Price of Homes in 2016: $271,784
Average Days On Market Before Sale: 43
Association Dues: $150 per quarter (last updated 12/2016)
Age of Homes: Primarily 2001 – 2010
Schools*: Star Elementary, Eagle Middle, Eagle High
Location: Star, Idaho off of Highway 44
*Please independently verify all school zones as this information changes frequently.
Map of Pinewood Lakes
Pinewood Lakes Homes For Sale
- $389,000 : 224 S Long Bay Way, Star3 beds, 2.5 baths
- $347,900 : 199 S Langer Lake Way, Star3 beds, 2 baths
- $299,900 : 12202 W Caribee Inlet, Star4 beds, 3 baths
- $319,900 : 189 S Selwood Way, Star4 beds, 2.5 baths
- $377,900 : 434 S Winslow Bay Way, Star4 beds, 3 baths
See all Real estate in the Pinewood Lakes tract.
(all data current as of 5/27/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Search For Similar Homes
Pinewood Lakes Community Pool
Pinewood Lakes Community Park
Pinewood Lakes community pool and cabana.
Pinewood Lakes community park.