Mace River Ranch Subdivision | Eagle, Idaho
Mace River Ranch Subdivision | Real Estate Guide
Mace River Ranch is a 192-acre master-planned community set along the Boise River, adjacent to downtown Eagle, Idaho—the last significant real estate of its kind in the city. If you’ve been looking for a place to buy or build a home in a beautiful riverfront or waterfront setting, convenient to Eagle, Meridian and Boise, this is it.
Number of Homes in Mace River Ranch: Approximately 300 homes
Neighborhood Amenities: Close to Boise River, greenbelt access, community clubhouse and pool, walking paths, ponds with water features
Number of Homes Sold in 2016: 25
Average Sale Price of Homes in 2016: $676,230
Association Dues: $375 per quarter (last updated 12/2016)
Age of Homes: Primarily 2009 – 2017
Location: Eagle, Idaho
Map of Mace River Ranch
Mace River Ranch Homes For Sale
- $919,900 : 1408 W Fence Post Lane, Eagle3 beds, 3.5 baths
- $985,000 : 998 W Back Forty Drive, Eagle4 beds, 2.5 baths
- $1,499,000 : 1121 S Brentbrook Lane, Eagle5 beds, 4.5 baths
- $650,000 : 1013 Water Vista, Eagle4 beds, 4.5 baths
- $974,560 : 1300 W Windbreaker Lane, Eagle5 beds, 5 baths
See all Real estate in the Mace River Ranch tract.
(all data current as of 9/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Search For Similar Homes
Mace River Ranch Community Pool
Mace River Ranch Community Park