Lochsa Falls Subdivision | Meridian, Idaho
Lochsa Falls Subdivision | Real Estate Guide
Lochsa Falls is a beautiful, established community in Meridian, ID. With extensive walking paths, well-maintained parks, and multiple playgrounds, Lochsa Falls appeals to homeowners in all stages of life.
Number of Homes in Lochsa Falls: Approximately 1500 homes
Neighborhood Amenities: Walking paths, parks
Number of Homes Sold in 2016: 64
Average Sale Price of Homes in 2016: $292,009
Association Dues: $125 per quarter (last updated 12/2016)
Age of Homes: Primarily 2004 – 2017
Location: Linder Rd & McMillan Rd in Meridian
Map of Lochsa Falls
Lochsa Falls Homes For Sale
- $354,900 : 2134 W Ditch Creek Dr., Meridian4 beds, 2.5 baths
- $364,500 : 2350 W Anatole St, Meridian5 beds, 3.5 baths
- $474,900 : 5684 N Black Sand Ave., Meridian3 beds, 3 baths
- $349,900 : 2146 W Grand Teton Dr., Meridian4 beds, 3 baths
- $550,000 : 5832 N Black Sand Ave., Meridian3 beds, 3.5 baths
See all Real estate in the Lochsa Falls tract.
(all data current as of 11/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Search For Similar Homes
Lochsa Falls Community Park
Lochsa Falls Frisbee Golf