Century Farm Subdivision | Meridian, Idaho
Century Farm Subdivision | Real Estate Guide
Residents will enjoy a central location between Meridian and Boise, only 12 minutes from downtown. The new Hillsdale Elementary school is now open! New YMCA / Meridian City Park adjacent to Century Farm is coming soon! Century Farm offers new homes in Meridian ID with neighborhood parks, walking paths and the best of living.
Number of Homes in Century Farm: Approximately 700 homes
Neighborhood Amenities: YMCA, elementary school, city park, walking paths, community farm pavilion, community pool
Number of Homes Sold in 2016: 57
Average Sale Price of Homes in 2016: $381,866
Association Dues: $150 per quarter (last updated 12/2016)
Age of Homes: Primarily 2012 – 2017
Location: Southeast Meridian on the corner of Eagle Rd & Amity Rd
Map of Century Farm
Century Farm Homes For Sale
- $389,900 : 5400 S Wayland Ave, Meridian4 beds, 3 baths
- $319,900 : 3350 E Renwick St., Meridian3 beds, 2 baths
- $364,900 : 5374 S Hill Farm Avenue, Meridian3 beds, 3 baths
- $424,900 : 3637 E La Grange St, Meridian3 beds, 3 baths
- $310,400 : 3371 E Renwick St., Meridian3 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the Century Farm tract.
(all data current as of 5/27/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Search For Similar Homes
Century Farm Walking Paths
Century Farm Pond