Bristol Heights Subdivision | Boise, Idaho
Bristol Heights Subdivision | Real Estate Guide
Bristol Heights is a quality subdivision consisting of about 500 homes in the $250-400k price range. It offers expansive, lush community parks and common areas with walking paths, and is near shopping.
Number of Homes in Bristol Heights: Approximately 500 homes
Neighborhood Amenities: Walking paths, open space, community park
Number of Homes Sold in 2016: 41
Average Sale Price of Homes in 2016: $252,914
Association Dues: $42 per quarter (last updated 12/2016)
Age of Homes: Primarily 1991 – 2000
Location: Corner of Eagle Rd & Chinden Blvd
Map of Bristol Heights
Bristol Heights Homes For Sale
- $229,900 : 5685 N PARCHMENT, Boise3 beds, 2 baths
- $323,900 : 14066 W Battenberg Ct, Boise4 beds, 2.5 baths
- $289,000 : 14144 W Battenberg Court, Boise3 beds, 2.5 baths
- $295,900 : 6181 N Sparkford Way, Boise3 beds, 2.5 baths
- $339,900 : 6001 N Tapestry Way, Boise4 beds, 2.5 baths
See all Real estate in the Bristol Heights tract.
(all data current as of 9/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Search For Similar Homes
Bristol Heights Community Park
Bristol Heights Tree Lined Streets