Bainbridge Subdivision | Meridian, Idaho
Bainbridge Subdivision | Real Estate Guide
Bainbridge is a wonderful master planned community that includes walking paths on tree lined streets, a swimming pool and a city park. It is located in Northwest Meridian and is close to schools, shopping, dining and recreation. It will also be home to a future elementary school.
Number of Homes in Bainbridge: Approximately 400
Neighborhood Amenities: Community pool, future elementary school, common areas, walking paths
Number of Homes Sold in 2016: 71
Average Sale Price of Homes in 2016: $391,421
Association Dues: $151.25 per quarter (last updated 12/2016)
Age of Homes: Primarily 2013 – 2017
Location: Corner of W Lost Rapids Dr & W Chinden Blvd
Map of Bainbridge
Bainbridge Homes For Sale
- $454,900 : 5971 N Botticelli Ave., Meridian4 beds, 4 baths
- $419,900 : 5853 N Vincenza Ave., Meridian4 beds, 2 baths
- $419,900 : 5876 N Vicenza Ave,, Meridian4 beds, 3 baths
- $339,000 : 5705 Eynsford Ave., Meridian4 beds, 2 baths
- $399,900 : 6025 N Vicenza Ave, Meridian4 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the Bainbridge tract.
(all data current as of 7/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Search For Similar Homes
Bainbridge Community Pool
Bainbridge Community Park