Bainbridge Subdivision | Meridian, Idaho
Bainbridge Subdivision | Real Estate Guide
Bainbridge is a wonderful master planned community that includes walking paths on tree lined streets, a swimming pool and a city park. It is located in Northwest Meridian and is close to schools, shopping, dining and recreation. It will also be home to a future elementary school.
Number of Homes in Bainbridge: Approximately 400
Neighborhood Amenities: Community pool, future elementary school, common areas, walking paths
Number of Homes Sold in 2016: 71
Average Sale Price of Homes in 2016: $391,421
Association Dues: $151.25 per quarter (last updated 12/2016)
Age of Homes: Primarily 2013 – 2017
Location: Corner of W Lost Rapids Dr & W Chinden Blvd
Map of Bainbridge
Bainbridge Homes For Sale
- $434,900 : 3759 W Vanderbilt Dr, Meridian3 beds, 2.5 baths
- $457,700 : 3674 W Vanderbilt Dr, Meridian3 beds, 2.5 baths
- $469,900 : 3761 W Renhold Dr, Meridian4 beds, 2 baths
- $529,777 : 4077 W Ladle Rapids St, Meridian3 beds, 3.5 baths
- $577,777 : 5738 N Carlese Ave., Meridian4 beds, 3.5 baths
See all Real estate in the Bainbridge tract.
(all data current as of 1/16/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Search For Similar Homes
Bainbridge Community Pool
Bainbridge Community Park